Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Volunteers Needed for a Wine Tasting Next Week!

I am looking for volunteers to help with the extremely difficult task of drinking wine. 

This will be for a story that will appear in the Washington Post and for a series of stories that will appear right here on Beltway Bacchus. 

The task is to find half a dozen individuals who supported/support Donald Trump and half a dozen people who do not support the president to participate in a wine tasting. The tasting will include wines from Trump Winery as well as other Virginia and California selections. 

Tasters will first be asked to taste the wines blind (without seeing the label) and offer their opinions. They will then be asked to taste the wines with the labels showing to see how political bias affects the taste and appreciation of wine. 

If you are interested, please let me know. The tasting will be held at Unwined Virginia (1600-A Belle View Blvd. Alexandria, VA 22307) on Tuesday, June 6th at 6.30 pm. 

Anyone who is interested, please contact me offline, beltwaybacchus@gmail.com or @BeltwayBacchus and let me know if you are in the pro or anti Trump tasting camp. 

This should be a great, insightful and fun tasting. So much so that I am forgoing my usual adage that politics and wine should never be mixed for this one evening. 

I know there are some interested people out there, so please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment